- The generic interface is now available for all propagations with NEPTUNE,
- Additional options for propagation with NEPTUNE are available (perturbation forces, error tolerances etc.)
- Added Orekit numerical propagator end points (beta) for orbit propagation and pass prediction
- Added additional conjunction risk estimation methods Patera-2001 and Alfano-2005
- Improved memory management.
- Fixed errors in conjunction risk estimation methods Foster-1992, Alfriend-1999 and Monte-Carlo. Should perform as expected now.
/predict-passes/neptune/requestsare currently limited to 1-day predictions.
- Since this is a beta version, an interrupt-free service can't guaranteed.
- v2019.06 beta at `http://okapi.ddns.net:34568/` has been replaced by this version.